Sunday 12 November 2017




A poor people's homes around wall ;

       I was going to my friend's house for a party  I was gone a day aduvance because she is my bust friend party day morning I was wake-up too early because I can't sleep all night I don't know what happened to me meybe I sleep a new place that the matter an I was thake brash an take a coffee an I ready to walking with my friend we are talking about her new home an his future husband "he is really smart guy" i don't know she is told me  that time I seen something a running fast I seen her house 'maybe  she is 8 year old I seen her home that a small house that home build from earth stone roofing  leaf cowerd door small wood pieces joining panel "we can say that I don't know how to said that" we are just moving her place  so beautiful people they are poor but they have lost of humidity I love that family they are invited to us "come in side offer a cope of coffee I said of course beautiful coffee" I just come out his house I seen this wall I take a shot that time morning 8.30 I think. My friend keep talking to her mother we are say bye to her an we are stat our walk I asked my friend what you talking with her mom she told me I asked about he situation she told me " I am working couple homes around this place that are give me some money eaviday day she can Eran 300 rupees  that not inoff her family but some people's help her so famaly just running she said. We are back to our house  but keep reminding me she ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life

  Lighting in the sky Rain is in the earth What we do in  this earth What we can do in this earth My life is under rain  But lighting not ca...